In the News
Rocket Mobility’s innovative off-road wheelchair is making big news. Here are a few of the stories from around the world.
- New Mobility Devices Offer Accessibility and Improved Features. Baltimore Sun, October 7, 2015.
- Autoblog Video Brunch: Week of 5.11.15. Autoblog, May 16, 2015.
- Rocket Mobility Tomahawk all-terrain wheelchair. Autoblog’s Translogic Series, May 12, 2015.
- New Track Chair Options: Launch a Rocket Off-Road. New Mobility, January 30, 2015.
- The Tomahawk off-road wheelchair: For the disabled who wants to have fun. Motoroids, December 23, 2014.
- This Badass All-Terrain Wheelchair Will Help Disabled to Explore the Wild. freshINFOS, December 19, 2014.
- Off-Road Wheelchair? Meet the Tomahawk. autoevolution, December 19, 2014.
- Rocket Mobility Tomahawk is a beastly all-terrain wheelchair. SlashGear, December 19, 2014.
- Rocket Mobility targets disabled outdoors lovers with all-terrain wheelchairs. Gizmag, December 18, 2014.
- ROUGH TERRAIN: Rocket Mobility helps mobility impaired people enjoy the outdoors. Lincoln Journal Star, December 6th, 2014.
- Company helps those with limited mobility. Norfolk Daily News, December 15, 2014.
- Lincoln company helps those with limited mobility. Washington Times, December 14, 2014.
- Lincoln company helps those with limited mobility. Columbus Telegram, December 14, 2014.
- Lincoln company helps those with limited mobility. Omaha World Herald, December 14, 2014.
- Tomahawk Personal Utility Vehicle. For the Cool, December 5th, 2014.